1) How much energy do I need to achieve weight loss?
2) What is a Calorie (cal)?
You may think that calories are only important to people trying to lose weight. We often hear that people eat fewer calories or burn more calories with exercise to lose weight. But calories are important for everyone.
The food we eat becomes the fuel that runs our bodies. Healthy food provides calories (energy) and important nutrients to build strong bones and muscles. Drinks also contain calories. But not all calories are healthy. Sodas, for example, are often referred to as "empty calories." That means that they provide calories but have no other nutritional value.
3) What does a healthy plate look like?
• Make most of your meal vegetables and fruits – ½ of your plate.
Fruits and vegetables contain important vitamins, minerals and plant chemicals. They also contain fibre.
• Go for whole grains – ¼ of your plate
Whole and intact grains—whole wheat, barley, wheat berries, quinoa, oats, brown rice, and foods made with them, such as whole wheat pasta—have a milder effect on blood sugar and insulin than white bread, white rice, and other refined grains.
• Protein – ¼ of your plate
Fish, poultry, beans, and nuts are all healthy, versatile protein sources—they can be mixed into salads, and pair well with vegetables on a plate.
• Healthy plant oils – in moderation
Choose healthy vegetable oils like olive, canola, soy, corn, sunflower, peanut, and others, and avoid partially hydrogenated oils, which contain unhealthy trans fats.
5) How long will my meals last for?
6) How do the meals stay fresh?
7) Can I freeze my Meal2u meals?
We offer fresh meals to ensure we present the best possible quality of food.
Our ready-to-eat meals can be frozen and will last for up to three months safely when frozen below -10 degrees Celsius. We do not recommend freezing fish or salad meals.
Kindly note: Freezing does affect the quality of most foods and may not result in the best eating experience.
8) What happens if I have food allergies?
Our chefs take the highest care to keep allergy-prone ingredients out of certain meals. However, they may still be present, as all of our products are produced in the same kitchen.
We suggest checking the ingredient list for each meal thoroughly before consumption.
9) Do Meal2u have any vegetarian meals?
10) Do Meal2u cater for specific dietary requirements?
11) Can I recycle the packaging?
Meal bowls are made from recyclable cardboard & it can be recyclable.
12) Will I receive exactly what is shown in the images?
13) Can I eat Meal2u if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
14) How do I order?
Please follow these simple steps to place an order:
1) Choose an item you like at our Menu page.
2) Click on “add-to-cart”. You may choose to ‘continue-shopping’ or ‘view-cart’.
3) At ‘Check out’, if you have any promotional codes, be sure to enter them and click on ‘Check Out’
4) Enter your shipping address and you can pay with Senangpay.
5) Confirm your order
6) Make payment
7) Upon completion of your order, an e-mail notification will send to you. Sit back, relax and the wholesome greatness will be delivered to your doorstep.
15) Can I buy Meal2u in store?
16) Is there a minimum order?
17) When do I have to order by & when is delivery?
11.30am – 1.00pm (lunch)
5.00pm – 7.00pm (dinner)
18) Do I need to sign up with a contract?
1)How do I pay?
2) What if my payment is declined?
You’ll receive a notification on the checkout page that your payment has declined.
If payment fails on a recurring order, your order won’t be processed and you’ll receive an email notification letting you know your payment has failed. You’ll need to go back online and restart the recurring order process again by placing a new order and order frequency.
3) Where does Meal2u deliver?
4) How much is delivery?
5) When do I have to order by & when is delivery?
6) What time will my order be delivered?
7) What if I live in a gated or condominium?
8) I didn't receive exactly what I ordered.
The Meal2u team is awesome when it comes to organizing order for customers, however, please email us or give us a call on 01126924072 if there are any issues with the order you've received.
We update our menu often, so if you are missing an item, it may no longer be available and may have been replaced with a different meal.
9) What if I have an issue with my order?
For any delivery or meal issues / feedback, please call our customer service team on 01126924072 or send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order. Photos of the meal and / or delivery are needed to assist in our investigation. For minor complaints, a voucher code may be offered in lieu of a refund.